Machine Operator- Multiple positions
Port Melbourne, VIC
TriCab Group is a well established and highly regarded Australian cable manufacturer. We provide a comprehensive range of flexible cables that are designed to simplify installation across a wide range of applications. In broad terms, we service commercial and industrial customers from our manufacturing facilities in Port Melbourne, USA and Thailand. We have sales offices throughout the world.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We currently have MULTIPLE positions available for reliable and experienced Machine Operators to join our Port Melbourne facility.
Positions are available in our Copper, Extrusion and Warehouse teams. We operate a 24/7 facility and you will be flexible with your hours and will be available to work rotating shifts. We offer great benefits, training and career progression.
To be considered for these opportunities you will have –
- a minimum of 2 years’ experience in operating computer controlled equipment.
- the ability to effectively follow procedures and instructions.
- the ability to think outside the box. You will also be willing to participate and contribute in continuous improvement initiatives.
- experience working independently as well as in a team environment.
- high attention to detail, always ensuring quality of the product is not compromised.
- good problem solving skills and the ability to learn quickly.
We are looking for passionate individuals who take pride in product they make. If you have the required experience and are looking to join our growing team, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org